How long will it take for my property to dry?
The short answer is, it really depends on the severity and location of the water damage. Typically, if the damage is minor and secluded to a small area of your home, you can go about your normal life while the repairs are being made. On the other hand, if the damage is widespread and is located in areas of the house that you frequent, you’ll need to stay elsewhere temporarily.
We know that nobody wants to deal with the hassle of repairing water damage. Our goal is always to get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can get back to your life! To do that, we take these steps when performing water damage remediation and reconstruction services:
- Water damage assessment/inspection of the leak site using high-tech infrared cameras and moisture meters to pinpoint the exact location of the leak
- Water extraction with the help of industrial drying fans
- Dehumidifying affected areas, such as walls, carpet, padding, and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions that can’t be replaced
- Removing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the source of leaking water, which includes sanitizing and disinfection to avoid future collapse of the pipe
- Leaving the site of the leak repair in perfect condition
- Working with your insurance company to make it as easy as possible for you
Have you recently experienced a water leak and are unsure if any water damage occurred? Or maybe you know that you have water damage, but haven’t taken the steps to fix it. Don’t put it off another minute – contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.